Ten Sexual Super-Foods That Can Boost Your Erection and get Super Erection
Sexual super-foods are the absolute top things you can eat to help you out in the bedroom, because they contain chemicals, fibres and vitamins that are all suited to boosting and improving your body in relation and get super erection to love-making.In using sexual super-foods, the effect is not usually instant (rapid effect may be cause by smell or certain chemicals), so in order to obtain the benefit of it is aphrodisiac it is better to include them in daily diet.
Here are 10 super erection foods that can improve your erection and help relationship issues:
2.The blueberry is a sexual super-food and super erection often referred to as ‘nature’s little blue pill’ because of its remarkable similarities to the wonder drug ‘Viagra’. However, unlike ‘Viagra’, blueberries are cheap, readily available and able to be consumed in bulk!
3.Watermelons. Watermelon and other fruits listed above contain bio-active phyto-nutrients. Watermelons contain concentration of lycopene (as do tomatoes) , beta carotene and a particularly important phyto-nutrient called citrulline. Citruline, like Viagra, causes the blood vessels to relax, producing erections.
4.Chillies. Spice up your love life with chillies. When your face flushes after eating a curry, that’s the blood vessels expanding thanks to the effect of the chillies. And it’s not just the blood vessels in your face that get the boost. Biologically speaking a hard-on is simple hydraulics – more liquid (blood) being forced into little tubes (blood vessels) in your penis – so what you need is a strong heart and smooth, healthy pipework.
5.Bananas. The banana flower has a marvelous phallic shape and is partiallyresponsible for popularity of the banana as an aphrodisiac food. An Islamic myth tells the tale that after Adam and Eve succumbed to the “Apple” they started covering their “nudity” with banana leaves rather than fig. From a more practical standpoint bananas are rich in potassium and B vitamins, necessities for sex hormone production.
6. Chocolate. For an simple pleaser, try a rich chocolate dessert to inspire your lust. Whether it is the serotonin in chocolate that gets you going or merely the sensual pleasure of eating it, chocolate has been celebrated throughout the ages as a sexual stimulant. The Aztecs considered it the food of the gods; tribal leaders consumed it in mass quantities to keep them going with hundreds of sex partners for super erection.
7.Ginseng. Find this aphrodisiac in its many forms at grocery stores on Chinatown. It isknown to be especially powerful for men and can be consumed directly as a dried root or cooked into soups, teas and meat dishes. Add bits of fresh root or ginseng powder when cooking rice to infuse the starch with an earthy, bitter-sweet flavor–then brace yourself for the full effect.
8. Red wine. Red wine is one of the most potent sources of the antioxidant known asresveratrol. According to researchers from Northwestern University, this powerful antioxidant actually increases estrogen production, leading to a heightened sexual appetite. That means she may just want to skip right to you for dessert. Be careful: Too much wine, too fast, can lead to drowsiness, and the dreaded, “Not tonight, I’m too tired,” line.
9. Salmon. The omega-3 fatty acids in oily fish make the blood less sticky, enhancing blood flow to the parts that matter. Eat fish like salmon, mackerel, trout and fresh tuna twice a week to keep your arteries well-oiled.
10. Truffles. The Greeks and the Romans considered the rare Truffle to be an aphrodisiac. Black truffles are popular through fall and winter and may last even longer. White truffles might only be on the menu for one month in late fall.The musky scent is said to stimulate and sensitize the skin to touch.
Incoming search terms:
- Powered by Article Dashboard help to make this a great success
- Powered by Article Dashboard fast food statistics
- Powered by Article Dashboard online grocery shopping
- Powered by Article Dashboard motivation to get in shape
- Powered by Article Dashboard i need help deciding what career to choose
- Powered by Article Dashboard foods that speed metabolism
- Powered by Article Dashboard relax the back store
- erriction booster
- natural errection booster