7 Sexual Drinks – Aphrodisiac Drinks that can Improve Your Sexual Life
Aphrodisiac drinks are a delicious way to stay vital and improve sexual health. Aphrodisiacs are positive special foods and drinks that are said to raise the libido and send your desire soaring through the roof. The sexual drinks are made from natural, wholesome ingredients that are readily available in the local grocery store. A diet rich in vitamins and nutrients helps the body and reproductive system stay healthy. Natural ingredients can help enhance the mood. These ingredients of aphrodisiac drinks may be blended and mixed into aphrodisiac drinks, perfect for a romantic dinner, honeymoon or for encouraging your partner. While there is no scientific proof of a real aphrodisiac effect, foods which encourage circulation and stimulate the nervous system can increase libido. Eating healthy also primes you up for a romantic encounter.
1. Absinthe: is mainly an alcoholic extract of wormwood (Arthemisia absinthium), a plant that is rich in toxic compounds, such as the essential oils thujon and thujol.
Absinthe was used extensively at the end of the nineteenth century, as an sexual drinks by many Europeans, especially French artists and intellectuals, of which, a notable character behind this Bohemian absinthe culture was the French poet Paul Verlaine.
2. Liqueurs: Several liqueurs can be aphrodisiac drinks developed in old monasteries have been attributed aphrodisiac effects. These liqueurs include chartreuse (especially the green variety) and Benedictine (although why monks should be so interested in aphrodisiacal liqueurs is anyone’s guess).
3. Avocado drinks: Thought to be particularly potent because they hang in pairs like testicles, the Aztecs called the avocado ahuacuatl or “testicle tree.” Think of that next time you dig into a bowl of guacamole.
Drink: Avocado Boba Milk Tea, a blend of fresh avocado, condensed milk and tapioca pearls
4.Wine: Suitably spiced, wine can be a potent aphrodisiac. Red Burgundy mixed with ginger, cinnamon, cloves, vanilla and sugar is known as Hippocras aphrodisiac, and was recommended by the French author Rabelais in Gargantua and Pantagruel.
5. Chocolate: Legend says that Montezuma drank 50 cups of chocolate everyday to increase his sexual prowess. Today, scientists know that chocolate contains both serotonin and phenylethylamine, brain chemicals associated with love and euphoria.
Drink: Aztec Drinking Chocolate, spiced with clove and cinnamon
6. Beer: One might expect that beer, being a nourishing drink with fairly low alcohol content would be a good aphrodisiac. However, the only notable instance seems to be stout, which, according to Michel Jackson’s Beer Companion is seen as an aphrodisiac in some countries.
7. Coffe. A recent study has suggested that coffee could be a potent aphrodisiac drinks for women who infrequently consume the beverage. The experiment was done on female rats where they had to ingest a certain amount of caffeine. The female rats that ingested the substance before mating were quicker than the “not caffeinated” females to enjoy another hanky-panky moment.